IGTEL is a small but effective and reliable company delivering IT Services since 2004.
We have established long-term business relations with our valued customers mainly from Banking and Telecom.
We are committed to provide the best level of price/performance to our customers, and long-term cooperation presumes high quality of our services.
IGTEL staff is a tight crew of ambitious IT engineers and managers that work together for more than 10 years. They are always on the leading edge of IT technologies and experienced in implementing complex and challenging projects.
Our team has extensive experience working with a variety of products.
If you have difficulty with the formation of the implementation team, then we are ready to offer our services for the implementation of your projects.
We will quickly study your products, our analysts will prepare the ground for the implementation of projects and in the shortest possible time we will complete the project.
Our core competencies
Operations and Business Support Systems (OSS/BSS)
- Integrity and availability of the Customer services
- Quick response to changes in the Customer business needs
- Reliable and useful information for decision support
- Better performance of the Customer business processes
- Compliance to Requirements, Guidelines and Standards of the Customer, external regulators and/or partners
- High productivity of the Customer’s personnel
Application design and processes automation:
- Incident management, Work Force Management, Problem management, Change management, etc
- Automated communication with external service centers
- Notification management (via SMSC, e-mail, etc.)
- Field engineers’ communication with the systems via SMS, e-mail, mobile applications
- Dashboard panels (Operational Analytics System)
- Telecom resources management
- IT resources management
- IT resources inventory
- Capacity planning
- Information usage optimization, provision of data integrity and availability
- Communication with application systems of partners and regulators
- Business processes optimization by information exchange between the Customer’s application system
- Applications based on BMC Remedy ARS (incl. BMC ITSM Suite, BMC Atrium CMDB)
- Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle and MySQL legacy applications
- ESB(GlassFish, RedHat JBoss Fuse etc.)
- IBM Lotus Notes, HP Service Manager, IBM Tivoli Netcool
- HP Operations, HP Service Desk
- Cisco Works RME, Cisco Call Manager
- Zabbix, Comarch NGSA, SMSC, Visionael NRM, Netcracker NIOSS
- Reduction of business processes downtime due to IT related problems
- Reduction of IT infrastructure general management and administration costs
- With automated monitoring minimizing risks of human factor impact on IT operation
- Improvement of service and maintenance staff work efficiency
- With inventory reports optimizing resources analysis and planning
- Customizing of monitoring objects data collection from different information sources and its processing
- Monitoring system adaptation for the Customer
- Monitoring system additional components design based on open software or open API from the monitoring system manufacturer
- Development of reports and instrumental panels based on data from monitoring and related systems
- Adjusting of means and systems for responsible persons notification of the emerging problem